Old 22-03-2003, 02:32 PM

Default WHY AMERICA IS GOING POSTAL

How much taxes did you pay last year Kevin? Did you expect that some of those taxes
were going to help children in need? To help support poor schools? To help food
programs? For medical care? Oddly, poor children have more resources that the
children of the working poor. Nobody bitches louder than I do about this country
taking care of its children and poor, but that is because our country can AFFORD to
do that and doesnt. Nobody is saying this country cant use improvement, but sure as
hell our country is in very good company with a small pack of other countries that
afford their people freedom of speech and opportunity. Other countries got their own
problems, Canada has Quebec, England has Ireland, Australia has treated/treats the
original ones like shit, Japan treats women like shit .. but at least we are working
on it. Ingrid

animaux wrote:
Tell that diddy to the starving children living in the Ozark Mountain region.

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:15:29 -0500, Kevin Miller wrote:
I'm 34 years old... no high-level education... work 43 hours per
week.. I make 175k a year,

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com