Old 20-10-2006, 08:45 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default Pond Over Flow Issues

"BP" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey everyone I have a question for ya'll

I have a pond and a creek, to a hidden pond layout. When I run the
pump, the upper pond fills up and runs down the creek. I say fills up
because when the pump isn't running, it settles about 4 inches. If I
adjust the part that goes into the creek, the pond will overflow its
banks. Same with the creek, I run it right to the edge of flooding.

When the pump is off, everything settles down a few inches. Any
suggestions on how to keep the pond and creek from overflowing, and
still raise the waterlevel?

You didn't say if you pond has a liner. If so, there may be a small hole or
rip about 4" down.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.