Old 21-10-2006, 03:02 AM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default Passion flower vine gone ape!

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:11:54 -0700, Persephone wrote:

Awkward situation:

I planted this vine about 2-3 years ago. It didn't do anything
until this year, when it went totally ape. It's crawling along
my clothes lines and falling over other plants.

[...]

Trimmed the rest of the original post, because everybody
advised me to trim it back rather than try to
anchor on garage roof, etc. Thanks, y'all!

I did trim it sternly, but it looks messy. What if I cut
it back to the trunk? Will it come back? If it does,
I promise I'll keep it trimmed!

Any experience out there?

This is So.Calif coastal.

Tx