Old 20-10-2006, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default la puce and Judith

"Martin" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:50:42 +0100, June Hughes
wrote:

In message , Mike
writes

I don't post with the aim of making money.

I am retired and do this as a hobby which actually COSTS me money, but I
do
give others pleasure when they find their old friends and shipmates AND,
now, because I am involved with the RAF (ask Hubbard all about that. She
has
it wrong but to her that is of no consequence), I am giving them the
chance
to find those they served with as well.

Now if you see that as something wrong. I feel very very sorry for you.

If you live in Eastbourne, watch your local press to see how I stand up
for
the ex Service people.

Making money? I already pay tax on my pension so do not wish to 'make
more'. Ask Hubbard why she posts with her Market Garden advert is in her
sig
time after time after time after time after time etc etc etc

The same reason that Mike posts all over the place. So that he can
advertise the services he provides to tired sailors.

Well this is one 'tired' ex-sailor who will not every have anyting to do
with him, at least not until he grows up!

I thought the charter said you can post your website, business email
address etc in your sig.? I know Sacha has been nasty to me lately but
am sure that in this case, she has done nothing wrong. I remember many
years ago Sacha having the Garden Pharmacy in her sig but that is
different and was a long time ago. Just like when Puce claimed to be a
company director and turned out to be just that.

You can put whatever you want in a sig. irrespective of charter. It
is the usenet equivalent of a business card.

I wonder what I could put in mine, I did have something a while back but I
got tired of it.

Alan

--

Martin