Old 20-10-2006, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default la puce and Judith

"Mike" wrote in message
"Nemo" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:55:47 +0100, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from Nemo contains these words:

Sacha advertises.

As she is permitted to do, according to the group charter.

She also contributes to the common weal.

A very debatable proposition, Cat-fights centre around her, she
doesn't like competition or dissent.

What is your reason for being here, apart from stirring
as much shit as you possibly can?

This little cat-club doesn't need any of my help to stir the shit.
There's enough shit stirred, enough shit talked and enough arses
licked here without my help.

Have to agree. There is always aggression in this newsgroup and it is
nearly always centred on Hubbard.

You are, as usual, quite wrong, a lot of the aggression is posted by you,
you bring the navy into disrespect.

She feels free to call me a liar whenever the
fancy takes her without any evidence whatsoever and anyone posting via
Garden Banter has the Plague.

And what sensiblke has come from anyone posting via Garden Banter?

If this newsgroup is now allowed to settle down and she does not return,
then gardening matters can be discussed.

Which is something you NEVER EVER do, discuss gardening that is.

Newcomers to gardening can come in
here without the 'That subject has been done to death. Why can't people
read the FAQ's before jumping in here? It's not good enough, people use
this site as if it is an information site without them doing any work'

So that is why you use it?

You see if I am not right ......... again. If she returns, so will
aggression and 'ownership'

The only person, so far, who has tried to 'own' this newsgroup is you, so,
please, so that others can ask questions and get sensible answers, why don't
you just FOAD?

Alan ex FAA and member of the RNARS.