Old 20-10-2006, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

"bluebell" wrote in message
ups.com...

Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "bluebell" contains these
words:
La Puce wrote:

Don't ever never tell me again what to do. Ever.

I've been a lurker for a long time and have wanted to join in.
Whereever I've thought of replying, all I see are your posts, threats
and being nasty and being told your advice is bad but all you do is get
abusive

If there's someone that needs to put their head down, it's you. At
least we would all get a break from your little yapping and snappy
terrier barks.

there you go again, why do you say nasty threats and abuse others? I'm
not asking my queries until you go, you are not nice

Don't you think that's a little counter-productive? Were I you,
I'd ask away, but be careful whose advice I took... ;-)

Maybe. I have lurked a long tikme and noticed a lot, good and bad.
Here goes, why are there so many flies, bluebotttles, wasps and other
flying things in the garden at the moment, today I was dripping sweat
and they were eating me alive. I lloked at the house wall and it wsas
covered in so many differfent types of flies I have never seen before,
is there a reason

Have I missed something, where are you, cos that doesn't seem to me to be an
english thing?

Alan