Old 20-10-2006, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MadCow MadCow is offline

Default troll

In message , cineman
writes

what's a troll?

I'm a troll, though there's no such thing as a typical one.

I hide under an ornamental bridge somewhere in your newsgroup, venturing
out now and again to browse on threads about slugs or summer pruning,
biding my time until some risible poster makes a false step.
Then I leap on them, sink my fangs into their vernacular and take the
compost out of them until I get bored.

Troll taxonomy is fairly contentious though, some groups can argue about
what is and isn't a troll until long after the pubs have shut.

--
Sue ];(

HTH