Old 21-10-2006, 04:53 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mike Mike is offline

Default need a new start

"the guy upstairs" wrote in message
news
Hi All,

I have a new (to me) dwelling with a very badly neglected lawn.
Virtually all weeds. Can anyone recommend a site that would point me
to the right direction as to how to get rid of what I have and start
over.

If its all weeds you have a few options to start over:
1) Multiple broadleaf weed controls, then over seeding.
2) Over seed alone (bad idea)
3) tear up the whole lawn and resod/reseed.

Personally the first option is the cheapest and easiest. But hire someone to
spray the lawn, atleast the first time around, it'll cost you a lot less!