Old 21-10-2006, 03:59 AM posted to austin.gardening,austin.general
Gary Brady Gary Brady is offline

Default 2 garden tours in Austin this Saturday

James Lee Johnson wrote:
There are two garden tours in Austin this Saturday. I predict both will be
enjoyable and educational. The people who plan these tours usually try to
have a good variety of quality gardens. Please visit the websites for
details. - jjhnsn

The Garden Conservancy of Austin Open Days tour is Saturday, October 21,
from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.

http://www.gardenconservancy.org/ope...ents.pl?ID=121

The Travis County Master Gardener Association 2006 Inside Austin Gardens
Tour is Saturday, October 21, from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.

http://www.tcmastergardener.org/html...dens_tour.html

Hey, I'll believe I'll go. Thanks for the pointer!
--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX