Old 21-10-2006, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Russel Sprout Russel Sprout is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"JennyC" wrote in message

I've been thinking that I shall not take many plants with me if/when we
move to France.....

It seems a good idea to make a new start...but I did start a list of
various things that I was thinking of taking, and have just looked at it
again.....Perhaps that one rose (cutting from friends wedding bouquet)
should come along, and the ginger, and the Johnson's Blue geranium, and
the big yucca, and, and ........:~))

What favourite plant would you not be able to live without, providing the
conditions were suitable in the new garden...?

--
Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

I'll be moving this winter and what I will certainly be taking is my
collection of ferns. Apart from some seeds, everything else will stay.