Old 21-10-2006, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default A great loss to urg

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

Those who stood by and said nothing should be ashamed, particularly
those who counted both as friends in real life, or have been the
recipients of their legendary generosity with plants, time and
hospitality.

Janet

I value Sacha's contribution Janet, but sometime ago I blacklisted the
two or three contributors who were ruining this group and as soon as I
see them mentioned in threads I now kill the thread rather than read it.

I have no wish to read spurious comments about Sacha or you and for my
part have valued and enjoyed the emails and the correspondence that I
have had with both of you. I learn a lot from those on this Group who
are happy to share their in depth knowledge and friendship.

To say we would be losing two invaluable contributors to this group
would be an understatement and I hope both will reconsider or we have
succumbed to losing this group to those who have not got "gardening " at
heart!

I am not sure why she has decided to leave, as I cannot find any threads
that mention it, but Demon doesn't show emails that are either killed or
blacklisted.

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy