Old 22-10-2006, 07:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"JennyC" wrote in message

What favourite plant would you not be able to live without,

providing the
conditions were suitable in the new garden...?

My parahebe (took me 10 years to find out that it was even called that
and I've ony ever seen it growing in gardens where I've lived or where
I've given it to the garden owner).

...........google............OH !
This one?
http://www.rainyside.com/features/pl...erfoliata.html
Or one of these?
http://www.nzpcn.org.nz/vascular_pla...ilterStatus=12

My collection of named Irises, some daffodils and rare bulbs I've
collected and not seen for sale. The billbergias my long gone mother
gave me. My bestest rhubarb crown.

In short, the precious things that have memories or which I know I
can't replace easily (if at all).

jenny