Old 22-10-2006, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"JennyC" wrote in message

What favourite plant would you not be able to live without, providing the
conditions were suitable in the new garden...?

--
Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

One of the hardest questions to ask any gardener! Have to say it would
depend on when you asked me as my favourites tend to change when I am
looking at something, right now I couldn't be without Hedychium greenii and
Cassia corymbosa, but if I couldn't have more than one plant, well then I
wouldn't move! took 3 lorries to get us here and most of that was garden
stuff.
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk