Old 22-10-2006, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

In message , JennyC
writes
But we have SO many reasons to move !! The views, the countryside (as
opposed to town living ATM), the river at the bottom of the hill, the fresh
food in the markets, the challenge of a totally blank canvas (it's field
ATM), New soil type for me (limestone) and of course the rather nice house
that we've seen...........:~)
Jenny

My goodness - what are you waiting for?

Actually, I envy you the limestone: I find that (very broadly) I much
prefer plants that thrive on alkaline soil.

--
Klara, Gatwick basin