Old 22-10-2006, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , JennyC
writes

My most favourite is the pheasant berry. I think that would live in
France
kate

Yep - on the list :~)
Jenny

Good Lord I dug mine out as it was getting too large and not that
attractive most of the time. I can't give away the seedlings! Are we
talking about Leycesteria?
Janet Tweedy

I am :~)
I love the flowers. I don't have one ATM. could you tell me why it's
unattractive? I might need to review it OR put it down the end of the garden
so I can just use it for cut flowers......
Jenny