Old 22-10-2006, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

In article , JennyC
writes

I am :~)
I love the flowers. I don't have one ATM. could you tell me why it's
unattractive? I might need to review it OR put it down the end of the garden
so I can just use it for cut flowers......
Jenny

It does grow into a wild sort of bush, the leaves are nothing much and
the plant grows from the base, well you know what I mean

I could never see the flowers very clearly and hacking it back every
spring made for an unsightly clump of cut stems.
Didn't smell and birds etc never seemed to take much notice of it, not
even pheasants.
I'll see if I have any bits left that are rooted as I cleared most out
because no one wanted them.

janet
--
Janet Tweedy