Old 22-10-2006, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default A great loss to urg

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Farm1 writes

I don't understand what you mean by this comment. My killfile

works
only if I put the right offender into it Nice Mike I've kept out

of
my killfile but I've binned Nasty Mike. Alan can do the same now

he
knows how to differentiate between the two. Does your killfile

work
in a different way?

One poster said that he couldn't differentiate between the 2 Mike's

that
had the similar "not@this place" addresses. That being the case, and

if
the GOOD Mike wanted to be read, I wondered why he couldn't choose
something less similar so that there was no confusion and he would

not
be killfiled?

I'm with you now but I do think that's a bit of a fine distinction.
The only similarities in the addys of the 2 Mikes was a "not@" One
word and a symbol doesn't rate as being much of a similarity IMHO.