Old 22-10-2006, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"JennyC" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message

My parahebe (took me 10 years to find out that it was even called

that
and I've ony ever seen it growing in gardens where I've lived or

where
I've given it to the garden owner).

This one?

http://www.rainyside.com/features/pl...ls/Parahebe_pe
rfoliata.html

Most like this one than the others on the other cite you gave
(although not all of the pics came up - I'd been to that site before
to try to identify it). Mine however has leaves which are finely
lobed and the flowers are a paler lilac colour than the one in the
pic.