Old 22-10-2006, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Hope springs eternal..............

"Martin" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

Melbourne seems to have colder climate than Adelaide and

elsewhere.

Melbourne is famous for being a place where you can have 4 seasons

in
the one day. Sod of a climate IMHO. But I would think that both
Canberra and Hobart would be colder.

Yes I meant to write "elsewhere in Victoria and South Australia.

:-)) From that comment, I take it you didn't go to any of the
Victorian ski resorts? Sodding cold places which make poor old
Melbourne look positively balmy. But yes, it would be colder than SA.
Did you get a chance to see any good gardens when you were in either
Melbourne or Adelaide? Both have some lovely gardens.