Old 22-10-2006, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote
http://www.rainyside.com/features/plant_gallery/perennials/Parahebe_perfoliata.html

Most like this one than the others on the other cite you gave
(although not all of the pics came up - I'd been to that site before
to try to identify it). Mine however has leaves which are finely
lobed and the flowers are a paler lilac colour than the one in the
pic.

I have a low growing white flowered shrubby parahebe that's pretty much
evergreen, but I'm not sure what variety it is.

And I did have a young plant of this one until our very dry summer this
year did for it. Will have to try again next year.
http://www.farmyardnurseries.co.uk/herbac/parahe1.htm

--
Sue