Old 22-10-2006, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Hope springs eternal..............

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote
We own one farm which we bought specifically to drought proof
ourselves. It got about 50 inches of rain a year when we bought it
about 14 years ago but that would be under 30 inches now. It is
right on the edge of a coastal escarpment which is the type of
location I knew from my childhood and this location usually means good
rain as any clouds rolling in fromt eh sea usuallyd rop some rain as
they come inland. The troubleis that most clouds are now coming
across the Continent from the west it seems nad then swinging south
before they hit the more productive land in the SE of Aus.

What do you farm ?
Cattle, kangaroos ?
Pictures ??
Jenny :~)