Old 22-10-2006, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

In message , JennyC
writes

What favourite plant would you not be able to live without, providing the
conditions were suitable in the new garden...?

In my case I think it would have to be the irreplacable plants - for
example the variegated sport of Lavatera x clementii 'Barnsley' and the
pink-flowered sport of Alcea x Althaea 'Park Allee'. (Perhaps in these
cases my opinion would be different when I've grown them long enough to
evaluate them.)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Ah :~))