Old 23-10-2006, 12:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] paramindsoftware@gmail.com is offline

Default Propagating Cuttings in Water -- Pineapple Mint Difficult

Hi,

Unlike other mints, the Pineapple Mint I bought did
not spread, but instead stayed in one area. It came back
for three years, but on the fourth way it split in two stems.
One I planted in water and was successful, but I only had
it left. It's about 16 inches long and is not branching. I'm
wondering if I cut
the top 8 inches off and put it in water if the very well rooted
other part will continue to live.

Robert Pearson
ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
http://www.rspearson.com