Old 23-10-2006, 06:50 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Mulches

wrote:
Nancy wrote:

I live in Esperance WA
I go to the beach and get lots of sea weed
to round my veges and then dig it in an apply
more as needed.
It is one of the best mulches and soil builders.

Fabulous stuff, but be careful collecting it - I know someone
who was fined for collecting seaweed.

We use peastraw. It goes into the rabbit house for a week

awww, cmom, your really useing rabbit fertiliser.

which I'm told is great for roses.

Do you have any floppsie, moppsie and cotton tail recipes?

We'd be keeping rabbits as meat, but swmbo continues to thwart this plan
by giving them names (not to mention the mixo every 5 years).