Old 23-10-2006, 04:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Hope springs eternal..............

"Martin" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

Did you get a chance to see any good gardens when you were in

either
Melbourne or Adelaide? Both have some lovely gardens.

We spent most of our at time sorting out my father's problems and on
the beach, when not driving from Melbourne to Adelaide and back the
pretty way. We hadn't been in Oz since 1984 in the meantime dense
traffic has been invented :-)

:-)) I hate traffic - a good reason for living in the country. By
the 'pretty way' do you mean the Great Ocean Rd?