Old 23-10-2006, 09:55 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

"Jen" wrote in message
The idea is that you don't run the water continuously while

shaving
or brushing your teeth. You brush/shave first, then rinse. It does
add up to quite a lot. I probably waste a litre or two a day

brushing
my teeth in the shower.

Do people actually brush their teeth in the shower?? That certainly

would
waste a lot of water. It's a totally ridiculous thing to do.

I do and my showers are still briefer than those of my extended family
who are all on town water. I keep wondering what the hell they are do
in the shower to take so long, and especially since they tell me they
don't do their teeth while they are showering.