Old 23-10-2006, 12:25 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_1_] Jonno[_1_] is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

Terryc wrote:
Farm1 wrote:

Did you watch "Two men in a Tinnie" and then see the latest news item
on Cubbie? I was amazed at how much water Cubbie had when the Tinnie
show was on but bone dry in the latest news item. I can't believe
that Cubbie trys to store water in what is in effect massive
evaporation ponds and then trys to justify such irresponsible action
in such flat country. Simply beggars belief.

It beggars belief that the pollies allowed it.
Goes to show what the power of a political donation can do.

I was all set to talk the wife into moving to Qld (her home state) but
Beattie is turning out as bad as Joh ever was.

Yeah then why did he get back in!!