Old 23-10-2006, 05:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default Garden shed on lawn

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

wrote in message

I would like to get a smallish garden shed (8' by 6' for example)
for
general garden storage, i.e. lawnmower and other garden tools. What

Out of box idea here.....

How abt buying a small utility trailer..something that
can be moved around with a car....and using that as a
storage shed?

That might attract tornados, and plastic pink flamingos.

Only if you place a sofa outside. It helps if you have some elevation
but near Zero I'd put the flamingoes in a secure place.

Aside.

My dad built his sheds on a concrete foundation. Foundation was made
large and his sheds grew into over time. Given what he could afford and
find. He is 84 and still at it. I have none but store plywood and lime
in his. Best of all worlds ). We live about 100 yards apart with my
younger brother in between.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade Beware Of THINK LIKE THIS