Old 24-10-2006, 02:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Chris[_6_] Chris[_6_] is offline

Default Backpack Leaf Blower...

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Chris said:

I have a Ryobi hand-held leaf blower/shredder, which works fine, but...

- The shredder bag is way too small (have to empty it too often)
- After running it for half-an-hour or so, my arms are aching :-)

So, I was looking for a bakpackstyle blower, but have NOT found one which
is
also a shredder, with a collecting bag. I'm pretty sure I've seen them
out
there, but no store in this area carries them. Any ideas?

I use a backpack blower daily, and I've never seen one that also worked as
a vacuum. That's not to say they don't exist, but if they do, they must be
crap, or we'd have one at work. =)

Thanks. Do you know of any "handheld", that has a descent size shredder bag
and is a bit easier on teh arms? I don't mind upgrading. I have heard the
"echo" handhelds are pretty good.

Chris

Chris