Old 24-10-2006, 11:38 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Mulches

"meeee" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"Terryc" wrote in message
wrote:

We use peastraw. It goes into the rabbit house for a week

which I'm told is great for roses.

Roses also love horse poop. I'd like to try bunny poo though.

We'd be keeping rabbits as meat, but swmbo continues to thwart

this
plan
by giving them names

:-))) Never name your meals.

Not true....my parents used to have goats, and we always named the

'meat'
goats....BarbQ, Matty (they still have the rug) etc.....worked well.

Well I was thinking more along the lines of names like 'Polly' or
'Clarabelle' etc but names like Sirloin or those you mentioned do work
OK. Mind you, I also think it helps to grow up in an environment
where it's well known that the cute babies all grow up to end up on a
plate.