Old 24-10-2006, 12:17 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

you can have it rob,

obviously the chemical residues in the stuff along with possible
viruses is of no concern. then i suppose if it is going into a river
that gets flushed maybe no worries.

ours is going into our dams no flushing there just years of
accumulated pollutants.

to me it seems like an indictment that in this modern world any
community should have to drink recycled sewerage water.

anyhow so long as the drinkers eyes are wide open. for me i just don't
have that sort of blind faith in the administrator especially at the
end of the day when it is all about profits and control.

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:04:52 +1300, "George.com"
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len