Old 24-10-2006, 11:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Hope springs eternal..............

"Martin" wrote in message
We eventually gave up, as neither of us could stay
awake, and spent a night in Hahndorf, where we served with food by
sweaty Australians wearing lederhosen.

I was there a few weeks ago. Nice but too touristy to want to spend
more than a few hours.

We did the same trip last year
and there was hardly a time when there was no other traffic,
especially very big trucks.

But a lot less scary than the trucks on some of those narrow British
roads TMWOT. The trucks in Sth Wales scared the crap out of me :-))

Incidentally have you looked at Oz as seen from Google Earth

recently
As far as I can see, all the photos are new and in high resolution.

I've briefly seen them on a friends machine and it's very impressive,
but my machine is ancient and I don't have access to broadband (rotten
country lines) etc, etc.