Old 24-10-2006, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"Sue" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote

I had thought that the one I had might be a parahebe catarractae -

I think my blue one only gave up the ghost because it was small and
newly planted and I probably didn't water it enough to get it
established before our hot, dry spell.

Could be. I put in a baby which struggled last year but it's coming
on again now.

The white one does cope with our
dry conditions fairly well. Sometimes it loses leaves and looks a

bit
tatty after too much summer drought or an extra cold spell in

winter,
but given a haircut when better conditions arrive and it recovers

well,
I find.

Is this a parahebe catarractae too?