Old 24-10-2006, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" writes

Do you wish to retract your rotten comments about this super

shrub?:-)))

No, mine still doesn't have a scent

:-)) I've enjoyed this exchange. People always think I'm odd when I
say that I don't like either camellias or tulips. Apparently I should
know that it's compulsory to like these plants.

Can't bothered with tulips much either. Tall floppy damn things that fall
over at the slightest wind. The very low ones are OK, but I find they don't
last long and the hassle of waiting for them to die down etc is a nuisance.
I only have a small garden and they hang around for ages before you can dig
'em up. I do have a miniatures in pots, which I hide away when they are
finished.

Camellias are OK but the flowers get ratty looking.....
Jenny