Old 24-10-2006, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default UK drought - end in sight

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "JennyC" contains these words:

[*] Did you know that your questions to 'Question Time' should be
thirty words or less? Not easy, if it's a complicated question!

The little card they give you to write question on is indeed small.
You'd have to write really small to get much more than 30 words on it!

Indeed it is, but the size of your writing has no bearing on this.
The instructions we were given by Dimbleby was "No more than 30 words"!

My handwriting is completely unreadable!

Even to me!

Alan

--
AnneJ
(If you don't like it, you can Foscar Oxtrot)