Old 24-10-2006, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stan The Man Stan The Man is offline

Default UK drought - end in sight

In article .com,
Mike Lyle wrote:

Stan The Man wrote:
[...]
You might be interested to read the Environment Agency's
thought-provoking (October 2005) memorandum to the House of Lords at
http://www.publications.parliament.u.../ldsctech/191/
5112902.htm

In the grand scheme of things, garden watering doesn't even register on
the Richter scale.

I imagine that's absolutely true; but I'm all for anything short of
downright lies that gets water on the agenda.

The link you kindly posted gives me a "not found". I've had a look at
the URL, and it looks credible enough. I'll try again later.

Make sure you don't have a blank space before the 5 in the 5112902 bit