Old 25-10-2006, 06:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
Tish[_1_] Tish[_1_] is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:20:23 +1000, Terryc
wrote:

Charles wrote:

Poor fellow was apparently concerned about growing breasts from drinking
recycled water that might have had female urine, and thus oestrogen, in it.

It sounds funny, but there is a serious scientific claim behind it.
considering that it is commonly said that the water from the thames has
already passed through seven sets of Kindeys before it reaches the sea.

This made me giggle. I realise that it was probably a typo and you
meant "kidneys", but as it stands it reads as if each drop of Thames
water has passed through seven kindergartens before reaching the sea!

Tish