Old 25-10-2006, 07:12 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jen Jen is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message

Some people just take longer in the shower because they like to wash

more
thoroughly, or slower, or like to rinse more. But to have it going

just
while brushing your teeth??!!!!!!!!

That comment is totally illogical. You seem to think it's OK to take
longer to wash but not OK to be a quicker washer and to also do one's
teeth at the same time. And I'm not wasting any water than any other
person can use. I collect my own and have never yet had to buy water.

It's never OK to waste water, whether it's for a longer wash or tooth
brushing. But the only person you can change is yourself. And you can
believe what you want to help you sleep at night.

Jen