Old 25-10-2006, 08:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] ibob17@yahoo.gr is offline

Default identification - possible a kind of agave

told2b wrote:
wrote:
Hello

I have a small plant I would like to identify. I searched in the
Internet and from what I've seen it should be a kind of agave. If
somebody knows any more details it would really help me alot :-)

I have 4 pics of the plant:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7622904...7594344247551/

Regards

It could be a Sempervivum. Try to find a picture of 'Grey Lady'
in a book or on the Internet. Your pics remind me of this plant.
HTH

Well, it seems I got confused with my initial estimation... Some agaves
looked quite alike (the most alike from other plants I had seen) but..
you are right. I looked at wikipedia
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sempervivum) and they look the same.

Thanks alot :-)