Old 25-10-2006, 10:49 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo[_1_] Koi-Lo[_1_] is offline

Default Wintering Koi

Help Randy Gulley, Carol's husband , send the addict some porn at:

Carolyn and Randy Adamo Gulley
3245 North Lamar Road Mount Juliet TN 37122-7806
Phone 615-459-9345

After all he is requesting it on the Internet and thus it a legit
solicitation

http://tinyurl.com/r5lex
http://tinyurl.com/hywe3

BOOP wrote:
I Just Became A Member .. And Already It Has Helped .. I Also Have A
Pond, However, It Is In The Center Of A Planter Surrounded By Plants...
The Pond Is 6' Round And Cones Down To The Center Where It Is 2.5' Deep
... I Also Have Fish To Big To Bring In .. I Purchased Two Cattle
De-icers, Submerg And Floater, Will This Be Enough To Keep My Fish Warm
At Approx. 4 Deg. C.

--
BOOP