Old 25-10-2006, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Save Stratford Allotments Petition

"GemBio" wrote
Anyone interested in signing the petition to save Stratford Allotments,
sign online.
IMO doesn't matter if you don't live in the area, if they bulldoze one,
they should provide at least 2 new sites.

http://petitionthem.com/default.asp?...etail&pet=3540

Happy gardening

If 6 or more people in an area demand an allotment the local Council has to
provide them, and within a reasonable distance.
We lost our fight although the Council have conceded and will remake about
15 plots within the new Park our old site is to become. Meanwhile we have
all moved to other sites to continue growing, in our case it's and
improvement overall.

--
Regards
Bob H