Old 26-10-2006, 07:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"JennyC" wrote in message
"Janet Tweedy" wrote

I wonder if there's ever been a psychoanalysis of which

plants/types of
garden you like and whether this reveals a lot about your own

personality?

I find yellow and orange plants disconcerting, love cottagey

plants but
tropical stuff never appeals.
Janet Tweedy

LOL :~)
I love all colours except pale ones, and tropical really does it for

me !!
I hate tidy, regimented gardens, topiary, box hedging and lawns!

I hate tidy gardens too but I can't quite see the connection to
tropical plants in not liking tidy gardens.