Old 26-10-2006, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default Digging Deep - BBC reply.....

It wasn't anywhere near as bad and cringe-making as the first one.
Klara, Gatwick basin

In message , JennyC
writes

Like you I could not resist watching a bit of it to see if it was as bad as
last weeks episode...... As you say, not quite as ghastly and the end result
was rather good!
Jenny

I nearly said I was disappointed: I suppose secretly I was looking
forward to another episode of The Office or Extras, which I tend to
watch (nearly) from behind the sofa. But then I remembered the first
couple....

--
Klara, Gatwick basin