Old 26-10-2006, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] steve@tropheus.demon.co.uk is offline

Default leylandii stupidity ?

On 26 Oct 2006 07:07:31 -0700, "
wrote:

My next door neighbour has planted a row of the things about 6 inches
away from my boundary, presumably I will have the right to keep these
prune off my side.. so isn't this a bit close ?

My neighbour did the same thing about 20 years ago. She has always
kept the hedge down to about five foot and it looks OK. It also keeps
a rotting wood fence in place so that's a bonus!

Steve

http://www.easynn.com