Old 26-10-2006, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Little Weed Little Weed is offline

Default Wild Winds!

Ah well - learning curves and all that - even more boringly, I have
listed all of the seeds thus far bought, in my notebook.

Cor - how efficient! I still don't do that, never thought of it, but I do
keep a plan of the plots and number them so that I can do a proper rotation.
I thought I was being frightfuly efficient doing that!

I'm building up to that - I have drafted four alternative plans and
have filed me brassicas from me legumes and the seeds bought, from
those awaited in february. More tellingly, my husband has been given a
clear plan of where he has to clear NEXT on my allotment.
Sorted.
)
LW