Old 26-10-2006, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"JennyC" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"JennyC" wrote in message

I find yellow and orange plants disconcerting, love cottagey

plants but
tropical stuff never appeals.
Janet Tweedy

LOL :~)
I love all colours except pale ones, and tropical really does it

for
me !!
I hate tidy, regimented gardens, topiary, box hedging and lawns!

I hate tidy gardens too but I can't quite see the connection to
tropical plants in not liking tidy gardens.

Tropicaltidy ?

Not sure what the symbols mean but there are some tropical gardens
that are as tidy and as neat as the trimmed box hedges style in
temperate gardening.