Old 27-10-2006, 12:40 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

In article ,
"0tterbot" wrote:

since i got here (the country) i've really noticed what a gap there is
between city people & country people. sadly, it's the majority (city people)
who just haven't got the first idea about anything! but the onus is on
country people to stop whingeing & educate them. the two lots are entirely
interdependent, but you wouldn't know that from observing them.

What differences have you seen? I'm asking because I've had a couple of
country people tell me I'm more like a country person than a city person, and
it seems to be a compliment ;-)

What do you think the new ddrought assistance package will do? Will it
prolong unsustainable farming, or is it OK?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue