Old 27-10-2006, 02:04 PM posted to aus.gardens
Charles Charles is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:46:52 +0000, 0tterbot wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message
news
Ahh, well I am not a govt basher per se, even though I didn't vote for
them, I do believe that a society (as a whole) gets the govt it deserves.
:-)

ah, you are a _people_ basher ;-)

Yes, I guess I am :-) I see the great unwashed (myself included) as so
often less than they should be.

however, i must say i find your stance on that awfully unfair to people
who _didn't_ vote for govt of the day but get them anyway. (i feel sorry
for myself quite frankly).

As do I (for myself and for us all at times)

one of the things that irks me about them is they always find ways to
get their own way. let's not get started g.

No indeed, let's not get started :-) We've probably already gone too far
from the remit of this group ;-)

Charles
--
If some days are diamonds and some days are stone....
Then some days I live in a quarry!!