Old 27-10-2006, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
80/20 80/20 is offline

Default Outdoor autumn/spring flowering cyclamen

Way back in June the group advised me on what to do with the seeds that
had set and that advice must have been good as I now have two small
trays with about 10 mini plants in each.

How do I look after them over the next few months? They are currently
outside and subject to all the weather decides to throw at them - I
have a heated greenhouse, but don't have a cold frame.

So over to you guys again so that I still have my plants to ask more
questions about in 2007.

Cheers
Steve