Old 27-10-2006, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"JennyC" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message

Yes. You've captured it well. For the same reason I hate 'blue'
roses.

I have a love of all 'weird' plants, so I have to admit to owning a

'blue'
rose :~)

But it's in your garden not mine, so I can live with that. :-))

It's actually a sort of washed out purple .....
http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/fotos...20Blue%203.JPG
Jenny

I'm a traditionalist with roses so I won't have any that don't have
scent and I've now also decided that I won't have any more that don't
repeat. Fantin Latour can stay but I'll get no more non repeaters.
The only odd coloured rose I'd like to be able to grow and which I
think has "Blue Moon" as a parent is "Julia's Rose" but she is just
too weak and non hardy to survive in my garden. I've tried twice and
I may as well have just have thrown my money on the street.